Thursday, December 15, 2011

Welcome and my first rant

Welcome to my blog. As you may have guessed (my blog is called total honesty for a reason) I will rant. Whether you find this interesting or no is up to you (although I will DEFINININTLY accept requests and comments) Enjoy!

Rant # 1-

Let's start with a good subject I feel strongly about (especially since the school dance) and I feel most of you can agree with me on--- popularity.
So, I'm not the most popular, cutest girl in the school... not even close. I've actually been moved down the totem pole but that would be because of my own choice. Ya see, recently I switched "groups of friends" from a girl I knew for years and her friends (who are okay but not MY friends by any stretch of anyone's imagination) and THEIR friends (who happen to be pretty popular) to a girl I meant at the beginning of the school year and her nice, awesome friends who I really enjoy being with and having a good laugh. 'Cause that's all you need in life.
I love where I sit in core, math, ceramics, and PE but science (my first period class) sucks. BAD! I sit next to three of the most popular kids at school who constantly talk about surfing (quite popular at my school but I couldn't care less about it) and their popular friends. Blech. One of the boys and I were partnered and... he just copied my answers.
Idiot! It's okay when my friend forgets to do her homework and copies off me because I know she gets it and really DID forget but when the annoying popular guy does... Ohhh! It makes me SO mad!

~ I'm assuming you won't know who I am (not my real name, BEAT THAT) but I'll tell all w/ no names and maybe it'll help me calm down. Hello random stalkers on the internet! Just reply and let me know I'm not alone.

Coming whenever I make a new post ;) : Popularity part 2, at the dance.

Just a 7th grade girl. Don't judge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment